British Airways flights, tickets & deals
The World is on Sale
British Airways is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom. It is the largest in the UK in terms of fleet size, international flights and international destinations. Established by the UK government in 1972, it was privatised in 1987. It flies around 40 million passengers each year. Its main base is London Heathrow airport, but also uses Gatwick and London City airports. British Airways routes cover 179 destinations in total; 9 in the UK, 84 in Europe and 86 in the rest of the world. The airline aims to provide top-quality services at good value prices.
British Airways Economy Class flights are available in three categories: UK Domestic, Euro Traveller and World Traveller.
• British Airways aims to offer an all-inclusive economy service on its domestic flights without compromising on quality. Services include lounge access and priority boarding on fully flexible tickets, generous free baggage allowance and free drinks and snacks on every flight.
• Euro Traveller flights with British Airways provide contoured leather seats and complimentary newspapers on most flights. Early morning passengers are provided with hot breakfasts and drinks and all other flights have free drinks and snacks on offer. For those travelling with children, kids’ activity packs are available.
• World Traveller passengers on a long-haul flight with British Airways are provided with a range of comforts. These include an ergonomically designed reclinable seat which comes with an adjustable headrest and lumbar support. Additional extras include a cushion, blanket and toothbrush and toothpaste for a fresh arrival.
Christened simply ‘First’, British Airways first-class passengers can expect consistent high standards of comfort and service. Before the flight, departure lounges are equipped with drinks and business equipment and spa treatments. The luxury Concorde Rooms in Heathrow and New York JFK are equipped with private booths, full waiter service and a state-of-the-art business suite. On board the British Airways flight, the comfort and service comes in the form of your own private, spacious suite with a fully flat 6ft 6in bed with a quilted mattress, duvet and pillow. Soft cotton pyjamas are also provided. Dining comes from the à la carte menu at the time of your choice, and there is a full range of drinks and refreshments available. The entertainment package comes via a 15-inch private screen and a USB port and RCA jack enables you to play content from your laptop or iPod on a larger screen.
British Airways offers three types of Business Class: Club Europe, Club World and Club World London City.
• Business-class passengers on a Club Europe flight with British Airways can expect access to comfortable private airport lounges plus dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding at the airport. On the flight, there is a generous amount of personal space for working or relaxing with a full free food and drink service.
• Club World offers private airport lounges and spa treatments as well as dedicated check-in and priority boarding. On the flight, a spacious seat converts into a fully flat bed with memory foam headrest and quilted blanket. You are given a luxury amenity kit full of flight necessities and skincare products.
• Club World London City is an exclusive small jet service between the financial hearts of London and New York. This flight has just 32 seats which all convert into fully flat beds. Business facilities include a dedicated business support team and UK, EU and US power sockets for laptops and other devices.
|Departure||Arrival||Travel dates||Airline||Round-trip fares|
|London||Tel Aviv Yafo||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£345|
|London||Dubai||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£349|
|London||Tampa||Thu, 29 Oct - Tue, 8 Dec||British Airways||£455|
|London||Toronto||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£482|
|London||Montreal||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£489|
|London||Bridgetown||Mon, 4 May - Fri, 26 Jun||British Airways||£525|
|London||Shanghai||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£562|
|London||Austin||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£585|
|London||Seoul||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£598|
|London||San Diego||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£606|
|London||Johannesburg||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£612|
|London||Seattle||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£616|
|London||Phoenix||Mon, 5 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar||British Airways||£626|
Terms & Conditions
Displayed flight prices are updated regularly but may no longer be available. Prices are “from” prices for round trips per adult, all taxes included. Prices exclude extra costs like payment card fees, luggage and seat allocation which may be charged directly by the airline in addition to the flight’s price. These fees and charges vary between airlines.
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Eva Airways
- Jet Airways
- American Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Asian Airlines
- South African Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Iberia Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Royal Brunei Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
- Thai Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Lan Airlines
- Aero Mexico Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- Adria Airways
- Aegean Airlines
- Air canada
- Air China
- Air New Zealand