Located on the peninsula of Trouya Pointe, St Lucia, C'est la Vie has been planned so that you can live your vacation on a whim. Each day can be prepared for you or you can rise when you wish and do as you please.
A completely relaxing environment has been created to provide you with complete freedom to choose...what to do, where to go, when to eat...we provide the options but it's your choice.
Designed in traditional Caribbean style with some Balinese influence, C'est la Vie offers a free flowing layout allowing comfort and privacy amidst carefully landscaped tropical gardens, abundant with fruit, where often the only sound is birdsong or the lapping of waves on the nearby shore.
A short pathway leads from C'est la Vie to a tranquil, secluded cove from which snorkelers may search for reef fish or lobster and strong swimmers may circumnavigate the peninsula and find themselves in another quiet cove with a beautiful sandy beach. This is the site of a future cluster of Luxury Villas being built by the Owners of C'est la Vie and it can also be reached on foot in about five minutes; either cove is ideal for a picnic or a barbeque.
C'est la Vie is situated close to the Windjammer Landing Hotel, between the city of Castries and the touristic area of Rodney Bay with its restaurants, Marina and shops. It is close enough to be a part of the activities yet, due to its location, remains apart from and undisturbed by the bustle.
Transportation is arranged by Premier Concierge who will meet Guests on arrival and drive them to C'est la Vie. This service is included as is full access to the Premier Concierge service throughout their stay.
The five bedrooms of C'est la Vie exude an authentic Caribbean ambience with natural breezes combining with ceiling fans to comfort and nurture you whilst air conditioning is available if required. Each room is named after a nearby tree and the Julie Mango verandah is slightly reduced in width in order to accommodate the spreading branches. The rooms are spacious with an abundance of closet space. Flat panel televisions are provided and DVDs may be borrowed from our collection or rented from the nearby library. A mini cell phone provides direct access to the butler and the concierge whether the Guest is at home or away from C'est la Vie and cell phones with international access can be provided if required. Everything has been designed with our Guests in mind, including wheelchair accessibility to the swimming pool and most of the property. C'est la Vie will accommodate ten Guests in total privacy complemented by exceptional service and comfort. If necessary, an additional two Guests may share the cottage (see detailed description).
The following may be arranged on request (at an extra cost): aerobics on the lawn and in the pool, personal exercise and training, Tai-Chi (introduction and classes by a Tai-Chi Master), spa treatments such as massages, manicures, pedicures, physiotherapy, weddings.
C'est la Vie's full board supplement is USD 125 per person per day plus 18% tax and service, includes three meals per day, afternoon tea, canapes and all non-alcoholic drinks. Children are charged 50% off meal plan. These are non-commissionable and can be settled on departure. Meal plan must be purchased for a minimum of three (3) consecutive days. Lobster supplement will be charged locally. The hotel also provides barbecue area, library, reception and meal plan/chef package in amenity.
Villa C'est La Vie location and nearby area
Customers who viewed Villa C'est La Vie also booked these hotels.
Villa C'est La Vie Rooms
- Flamboyant 3, 4 or 5 Bedroom Villas
- The exquisitely decorated villa features three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and a private verandah where meals may be taken and refreshments served. The front door of the Villa leads into a reception lounge with stairs leading up to the Gallery which is a quiet space for reading or watching television. The Lounge leads into the spacious Sunroom which overlooks the Terrace and swimming pool. There a table for up to twelve guests may be set when indoor dining is preferred. Bedding includes Kings and Twin beds. Each Bedroom has bathroom with shower, ceiling fan, Air Conditioning, Satellite TV, DVD Player.
- Cottage Royal Palm Bridal Suite
- A separate pathway leads to the Cottage, which shares a large sundeck with the Villa, but also has its own private vine-covered patio providing a delightful, shaded seating area surrounded by a myriad of flowers and shrubs.The ground floor spells total relaxation! With the rooms surrounded by hand crafted jalousie louvres, the gentle breezes waft through a cool and calm interior ideal for reading, dining and watching television. There is a daybed and, as the powder room has a shower.The upper floor contains the immaculate and cozy Royal Palm Suite. A connecting door leads into the study which is equipped with a sofa bed
- Cherry Apartment
- Cherry Apartment offers one king bed with air conditioning, alarm clock, balcony / terrace, bathrobe, bathroom amenities, cable / satellite TV, I-pod, ceiling fan, color TV, crockery / cutlery, DVD player, en-suite / private bathroom, hairdryer, internet access, kettle, full kitchen, laundry service, microwave oven, non-smoking rooms, refrigerator, safe in room, shaver in bathroom, stove / oven, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, toaster and valet service. Beautifully appointed, set at pool level under the Villa's bedroom wing and surrounded by flowering shrubs and fruits, this spacious one bedroom apartment leads into hotel's garden. The verandah is comfortably furnished for relaxing during the day and perhaps dining in the evening. Inside, the living area has comfortable seating for four and is cooled by a ceiling fan. The Master bedroom is reached through double sliding doors and leads into the large en-suite bathroom where the handmade soaking tub immediately catches eye.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Doctor on call
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- The culinary experience at C'est la Vie offers an eclectic blend of international delights flavored with local herbs and spices. The Villa's diverse menu is creatively designed to meet the requirements of its international clientele but the Chef is always pleased to cater to any specific requests. Meals at C'est la Vie may be served in the open air, garden view dining room, alfresco on the Terrace or wherever you prefer to eat. A barbeque is regularly prepared at either Beach.
- The Wet Bar
- Strategically positioned adjacent to the Terrace and under cover of the Sunroom is the Banana Bar where refreshments are available throughout the day.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by ebookers