Book cheap Dubai hotels
Dubai is one of seven emirates within the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is an eclectic mix of old-world tradition and modern technology. Visit this exciting city by using ebookers to find flights and Dubai hotels that are near one of the many must-see attractions.
Landmarks in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: Dubai has some enormous man-made structures, but the Burj Khalifa towers them all at a full 2,717 feet in height. It has two observation decks, shopping and places to eat inside. It houses some of the best work spaces, private rooms and residences available within the confines of the building. It also has some of the best views of the city and nearby deserts.
- Deira Clock Tower: The tower was built in 1963 as a way to commemorate the first oil exports from the UAE. It is now considered a national treasure that has stood the test of time. Find Dubai hotels near the tower by using ebookers.
- Bastakiya Quarter: With all of the big enhancements and modern buildings being built in Dubai, it is nice to get some contrast by visiting the Bastakiya Quarter. This area is so old and sacred that is has been declared a conservation area. That means cars are not allowed on the streets, so bring along comfortable shoes to explore the narrow pathways and restored buildings.
Things to Do in Dubai
- Desert Safari: Visit the nearby desert on a tour that can be customized to meet individual needs and time constraints. Tours are usually on an all-terrain vehicle, though camels and other modes of transportation are sometimes used. Go on a guided tour during the morning, afternoon or overnight. The overnight tour includes a tent or other sleeping accommodation. Entertainment is usually provided, which generally includes dancing and music.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: The desert is rarely more picturesque than it is from overhead. Book a hot air balloon ride, and be sure to take a camera to capture the various colours of the desert. Try to get a ride close to sunrise or sunset, when the rays of the sun paint the sand a variety of colours.
- Shopping: There is no shortage of shopping choices in Dubai, with gold, jewellery, materials and handcrafted goods all available from hundreds of vendors. One place of note is the Dubai Mall, which has no less than 1,600 stores to choose from. There are also 160 different places to eat, so bring a healthy appetite. Take pictures of the gigantic indoor aquarium as you shop.
- Skiing: It may seem strange to go skiing in the desert, but the miracle of modern technology has made it happen. Inside the Mall of the Emirates is Ski Dubai, which has 22,500 square inches of indoor skiing, including slopes and lifts. It is recommended for beginner to intermediate skiers and snowboarders. There is also a colony of penguins that call Ski Dubai home. You don't have to call Dubai home, but you can visit by using ebookers to reserve Dubai hotels quickly.
Recently Rated Dubai Hotels
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments
3.6 / 565 reviews
ibis Al Barsha
2.9 / 510 reviews
Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
4.3 / 59 reviews
|Premier Inn Dubai International Airport||
4.1 / 520 reviews
Tamani Marina Hotel and Hotel Apartments
3.2 / 545 reviews
Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah
5.0 / 57 reviews
Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa
4.2 / 512 reviews
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
4.0 / 535 reviews
|Holiday Inn Express DUBAI AIRPORT||
3.6 / 514 reviews
Savoy Crest Hotel Apartments
4.3 / 54 reviews
Places of Interest
Explore other Dubai hotels by:
Travel to Dubai
Featured Dubai Hotels
Majestic, landmark hotel on Dubai's famous Palm IslandPositioned like a jewel in a priceless setting, Atlantis The Palm is the glittering centerpoint of The Palm Island, a man-made island noted for...
Great vacations with kids
Stylish, all-suite hotel makes a distinctive mark on the Dubai skylineTamani Hotel Marina has the distinction of being the tallest all-suites hotel in Dubai. Located in the middle of the commercial...
nice location, room wanting
The Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach lies in the heart of one of Dubais newest dynamic and most lively urban locations, Jumeirah Beach Residence. This 5-star hotel is modern, chic and contemporary...
The worst hotel experience
Dissapointing for a 5-star
Coral Al Khoory Hotel Apartments boasts an unbeatable location in the hub of new Dubai, just 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport, 10 minutes from the Dubai International Convention and...
Convenient location for a couple
Exclusive Dubai luxury houses with private swimming poolsDar Al Masyaf means “summer house,” and visitors to the exclusive Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah will feel as though they’re staying at...
Third time happy
Gloria Hotel Media City Dubai is a Suites and Deluxe Apartment Hotel suitable for both long and short stays. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, Gloria Hotel has 1010 elegantly designed one and two...
Location location location
excelllent business location
An authentic expression of Arabian architectureMina A Salam is a grand boutique hotel of exquisite style. Mina A Salam means harbor of peace and the hotel combines tranquil surroundings- informal...
An Awesome Hotel
The newly-opened Abidos Hotel Apartment Al Barsha, Dubai was formally known as Corp Executive Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, resonates with a modern and sleek look. With imaginative and engaging...
Overall, Great Stay
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray; inspired by the imperial life of the Ottomans. Live like royalty in the breathtaking beauty of the palace. Discover our passionate attention to every detail. At Jumeirah...
One of the best hotels
The Grand Millennium Dubai, combines world class business and leisure facilities, offering guest an unprecendented level of service. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and...
Excellent place to stay
Elegant hotel with traditional Arabic decor, close to Dubai airport Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa welcomes guests with elegant furnishings and traditional Arabic decor. Relaxation is available...
Welcome to Dubai Marine Beach Resort & SPA. Opened in 1989, this unique resort with sprawling gardens, landscapes, private sandy beach and twelve Food & Beverage outlets offers a truly...
Luxury oceanfront Dubai hotel with spacious rooms fit for a sheikAl Qasr means 'The Palace' and Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah is the crown jewel of the Madinat Jumeirah resort. Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah...
The Hotel provides all the amenities you would expect from a leading four star Hotel, yet offering that personal touch. All rooms are equipped with latest LCD televisions and all day Arabic dining,...
Stylish hotel with stunning views, in the center of DubaiDowntown Dubai's Majestic Hotel Tower gives guests magnificent views of the city. Boasting 252 rooms and suites in 28 floors, the hotel...
Good for a stopover
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster A
A sensory welcome. Guests will be transported from the chaos of the road to a sense-awakening oasis that refreshes and de-stresses. Leave the outside world behind and allow your senses to be...
Luxurious Dubai resort destination with great recreation optionsLocated on a private beach facing the Arabian Gulf, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is an award-winning resort hotel designed with families and...
Sophisticated, luxurious 45-story resort with ocean viewsThe Grosvenor House Dubai is a towering monument of luxury lodging. The 45-story tower offers breathtaking panoramic views of both the...
A perfect break
Beautiful accommodations and wonderful staff
Sophisticated, elegant Dubai hotel connected to major shopping centerBurJuman Arjaan by Rotana-Dubai is a stylish hotel that is part of a multifunctional complex with office tower, exquisite shops...
Besat hotel i ever used in Dubai
Good hotel, Best value for money
THE WINCHESTER HOTEL APARTMENTSIn a city bristling with hospitality options, this flagship property of the group stands out, not merely because of the enviable reputation of the brand, but the...
NIce apartment for stopover
Oasis of calm and luxury on the Arabian Gulf in DubaiLe Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa is an oasis of calm and luxury in the middle of busy Dubai. The luxuriously-appointed resort abounds...
Comfort and sea view
Amazing hotel and staff!
Prestigious and inspirational towering accommodation Whether visiting Dubai for business or pleasure, the Chelsea Tower Hotel Apartments provides guests with a fantastic base to explore Dubai. With...
Great price Great Location
fantastic family holiday
The Palm Jumeirah
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is a Polynesian themed resort comprising 361 rooms and suites and 182 serviced apartments ideally located. The luxury beachside hotel offers a large variety of...
Most amazing family hotel at The Palm - Dubai
SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD AND AL WASL ROAD,AL WASL DISTRICT
Relax in air-conditioned cool rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Safa Park hotel, located on Dubai's main thoroughfare, 15 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport. Take the shuttle bus...
good for an overnight stay
Centrally located hotel
Al Garhoud Deira
Connect with Dubai at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel Located in the heart of Dubai- just moments away from the international airport- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is a contemporary lifestyle destination and...
Great Hotel 5mins from Airport