Site Terms and Conditions
1. Company information
This website is operated by Flightbookers Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 01616788 (VAT number 155 1128 35) (Flightbookers) whose registered office is 140 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HY and whose trading address is 140 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HY. Our telephone number is 0203 320 3320 and our call centre is open 24 hours a day. Our email address is email@example.com
2. Use of the website, copyright and trade marks
By visiting or using this website, you agree to and accept these terms.
The ebookers.com name, logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of Flightbookers or its group companies. All other names, logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans used on this website are the trade marks or service marks of their owners. All rights are acknowledged.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material, including html code, text, photographs or other images displayed on our website, are either owned by us or have been licensed by the owner for our use. If you wish to use any of the information or material displayed on our website, you must first obtain our written permission, or that of the owner of the rights to the material, as the case may be. You must not modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, publish, license or create derivative works from any information or software accessed by means of the service. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not change or delete any author attribution or copyright notice.
Reference in this website to any products, services, processes, trade names, trade marks or other information of third parties does not imply or constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation to you by us. Links to other websites not operated by us are solely for your convenience. We are not responsible for any products, services, processes, trade names, trade marks or other information provided by third parties. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
You must not use our website for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party's rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not use our website in any way which interferes with other users or defames, harasses or menaces anyone. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the website by you or any other person using your membership identification or password.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless specific applicable law requires ebookers to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of ebookers:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor content on ebookers’ website;
- Use the ebookers’ website other than to make legitimate reservations or purchases;
- Use the ebookers’ website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Imply in any fashion that ebookers is endorsing your products or services;
- Place false or misleading information on ebookers’ website,
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- Use or access the ebookers’ website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the ebookers’ website, or any other computer systems or networks used by ebookers, other ebookers’ website users or members;
- Upload or transmit to the ebookers website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of ebookers’ website, or appropriate the ebookers’ website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of ebookers’ website, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment; or disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the ebookers’ website.
All opinions expressed in any travel recommendation posted for display on ebookers or through any ebookers' applications are the views of those who posted the item and not those of ebookers. Therefore ebookers is not responsible nor liable in any way for any content posted.
3. Accuracy of information on website and availability
Information on this website is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but we cannot guarantee its completeness and accuracy. We cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by travel service providers such as airlines and hotels, or by the providers of other information such as weather and currency conversion rates. We do not accept any liability to you or any third party for any error or omission on this website. We may change, update or delete any information on this website without prior notice. We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any information or other material accessible from this website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not make any representation about the suitability of information, products and services on this website for any purpose. The website is provided on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. You assume all responsibility and risk for use of this website. We will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or misleading information and we disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all implied warranties in connection with such information.
All photographs used are for the purposes of illustration only and should not be taken to be literal representations of actual facilities, accommodations or services offered unless otherwise advised.
In no event shall we be liable for any demand, injury, loss, claim, damage or any direct, incidental, special, consequential damages or economic loss, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any data or information services displayed on this website
Prices are shown in the currency requested with rates of exchange calculated on a daily basis. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels. When a booking is made the exchange rate will be fixed at the time the item is created and will apply to any amendments or cancellations to that item within the booking. Exchange rates are determined by us.
5. Changes to terms and conditions
We may amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If we do amend these terms and conditions, the amended terms will be effective when posted on this website.
LARGER PRINT COPIES OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FROM:
Customer Relations Department
140 Aldersgate Street