- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Aldermen's House
- 5 min walk
- Dender Bicycle Trails
- 10 min walk
- Hop Bicycle Trail
- 12 min drive
- Brussels (ZYR-Brussels Midi Train Station)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Aalst, Hotel Royal Astrid Aalst is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Blakken Provincial Domain and Provinciaal Domein de Gavers, while 't Gasthuys - Stedelijk Museum and Netwerk / Center For Contemporary Art are cultural highlights.
- Aldermen's House - 5 min walk
- Dender Bicycle Trails - 10 min walk
- St. Margaretha Church - 11 min drive
- Hop Bicycle Trail - 12 min drive
- Abbey of St. Peter and St. Paul - 17 min drive
- Aalst Station - 11 min walk
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Hotel Royal Astrid Aalst
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
During the week we stood nobody cleaned the room. Also heater had problems.