Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Brew Bar Lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and bar to the room service
- 8 minutes by car from Cruickshank Botanic Garden and 9 minutes from Cathedral of St. Machar
- Free airport shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 628 reviews
About the Aberdeen Marriott HotelLocation Overton Circle Dyce, Aberdeen, Scotland AB21 7AZ
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Aberdeen Marriott Hotel also features multilingual staff, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 155 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 331 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1980
- Dining venue
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Train station: Dyce Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel offers 155 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Brew Bar Lounge – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Brew Bar Lounge – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.50 and GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aberdeen Marriott Hotel
- Aberdeen Marriott
- Marriott Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Marriott Hotel Scotland
You should know
- Aberdeen Marriott Hotel offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.