Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 14 minutes by foot from Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and a 3-minute drive from Gordon Highlanders Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 467 reviews
About the Best Western Summerhill Hotel And SuitesLocation 20 Summerhill Court, Aberdeen, Scotland AB15 6TW
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a lift. This 3.5-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 45 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (9.2 km / 5.7 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites offers 45 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
The Conservatory – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Summerhill Hotel Aberdeen
- Best Western Summerhill Hotel
- Best Western Summerhill Aberdeen
- Best Western Summerhill
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.