- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Aberdeen Maritime Museum
- 3 min walk
- Union Square Shopping Centre
- 5 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Aberdeen, Carmelite is in the city centre and near a train station. Provost Ross's House and St. Andrew's Episcopal Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at King's Links and Balnagask Golf Course (Nigg Bay Golf Club). Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pittodrie Stadium or Curl Aberdeen.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (130 reviews)
- Convenient (96 reviews)
- Great shopping (77 reviews)
- Aberdeen Maritime Museum - 3 min walk
- Union Square Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- Academy - 5 min walk
- Robert Gordon's College - 6 min walk
- Union Terrace Gardens - 6 min walk
- Aberdeen Station - 2 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the way hey had done up the old property and left the character. The swing door was very stiff and difficult with hand luggage a suitcase would not have made it through.