Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 8 minutes by foot from Gordon Highlanders Museum and a 3-minute drive from Hazlehead Park
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend out of 469 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen TreetopLocation 161 Springfield Road, Aberdeen, Scotland AB15 7AQ
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 25 January 2018 until further notice:
- Dining venue
As a guest of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetop, you'll find an indoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. The eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetop also features spa services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetop was completed in 2017. This 4-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1960
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (12 km / 7.5 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetop offers 120 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Aberdeen hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Springfields Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Springfields Bar – This sports bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel
- Hilton Treetops Hotel
- Hilton Aberdeen Treetops
- Hilton Treetops
- Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel Scotland
- Hilton Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hilton
- Hilton Treetops Hotel Aberdeen
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetop
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Treetop
- DoubleTree Hilton Aberdeen Treetop
- DoubleTree Hilton Treetop
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.