Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer cable TV, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Amenities include a front-desk safe and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Robert Gordon University and a few minutes from His Majesty's Theatre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 234 reviews
About the Great Western HotelLocation 239 Great Western Road, Aberdeen, Scotland AB10 6PS
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Great Western Hotel also features a terrace and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (11.9 km / 7.4 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Great Western Hotel offers 25 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Great Western Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Clubhouse Bar – On-site sports bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 5 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aberdeen Great Western Hotel
- Great Western Aberdeen
- Great Western Hotel Aberdeen
- Western Hotel Aberdeen
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).