Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre and a 3-minute drive from Royal Aberdeen Golf Club
Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition Centre ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition Centre
Very quiet, good location
About the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition CentreLocation Parkway East Bridge Of Don, Aberdeen, Scotland AB23 8AJ
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 775 square feet (72 square metres). Vending machine, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition Centre. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 135 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 775 sq ft of conference space
- 72 sq. m of conference space
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (11 km / 6.8 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition Centre offers 135 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Aberdeen hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Exhibition Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.