Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Aberdeen Maritime Museum and Provost Ross's House
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 1199 reviews
About the ibis Aberdeen Centre - QuaysideLocation 15 Shiprow, Aberdeen, Scotland AB11 5BY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 107 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (10.8 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
Ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside offers 107 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 11 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel
- ibis Aberdeen Centre Quayside Hotel
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Scotland
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- ibis Quayside Hotel
- ibis Aberdeen Centre Quayside
- ibis Quayside
- ibis Aberdeen Centre – Entertainment District
- ibis Aberdeen Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.