Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Tapestry Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant that serves British cuisine
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from Duthie Park Winter Gardens and a few minutes from Robert Gordon University
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 781 reviews
About the Macdonald Norwood Hall HotelLocation Garthdee Road, Aberdeen, Scotland AB15 9FX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel also features multilingual staff, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 73 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1881
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (14 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel offers 73 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Tapestry Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Georgian Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel Aberdeen
- Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
- Macdonald Norwood Hall Aberdeen
- Macdonald Norwood Hall
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.