Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Brasserie, a brasserie that serves British cuisine
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself to massages, aromatherapy or body treatments at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 10 minutes by foot from Gordon Highlanders Museum and a 3-minute drive from His Majesty's Theatre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1531 reviews
About the Malmaison AberdeenLocation 49-53 Queen's Road, Aberdeen, Scotland AB15 4YP
Malmaison Aberdeen offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 366 square feet (34 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Malmaison Aberdeen. This 4-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 366 sq ft of conference space
- 34 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (10.7 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
Malmaison Aberdeen offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Aberdeen hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Brasserie – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property's Breakfast Included rates include continental breakfast priced at GBP 15 per person. Full Breakfast menu is available for upgrade at additional surcharge of GBP 2 per person charged on departure at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.