Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Bistro, a brasserie that serves British cuisine
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms, laundry facilities and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Aberdeen Arts Centre and His Majesty's Theatre
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel
26 Feb 2019 by Tina
Thank you for your great review.
Nice hotel in very central location
9 Nov 2017 by Tina
Dear Liam, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the friendliness of the staff. In relation to the car park charges this is displayed on all of our websites however I do apoligise that you found the cost steep. Once again thank you for your comments and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Yours Sincerely Tina Canale-Dow Hotel Manager
Excellent, city centre location, and quiet as well
Flying visit to Aberdeen
Good city centre hotel
Quest 3 Ball
theatre get away
Ok for a drunken holiday
Short weekend stay
Ideal location for business and studying travellers
About the Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian HotelLocation 10-14 Union Terrace, Aberdeen, Scotland AB10 1WE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 83 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (10.7 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel offers 83 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Aberdeen hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Bistro – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare.
The Caledonian – This Cafe specialises in British cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel
- Mercure Caledonian Hotel
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian
- Mercure Caledonian
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.