- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 2 min walk
- Robert Gordon's College
- 3 min walk
- Union Terrace Gardens
- 4 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Coffee House Hotel is located in Aberdeen. King's Links and Balnagask Golf Course (Nigg Bay Golf Club) are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Codonas Amusement Park and Storybook Glen. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pittodrie Stadium or Curl Aberdeen.
- Academy - 2 min walk
- Robert Gordon's College - 3 min walk
- Union Terrace Gardens - 4 min walk
- Bon-Accord Centre - 5 min walk
- Marischal Museum - 5 min walk
- Aberdeen Station - 4 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Coffee shop offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
The Coffee House Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Really good hotel/pub. Clean, modern, spacious room and bathroom. The shower is combined with the bathtub, which I don't like, but the shower was that big that it wasn't any issue. The bottom floor is a really nice coffee shop during the day and a pub at night on weekends. We did have to wait until after 5pm to check-in due to their cleaner calling in sick, but this really wasn't an issue as the staff were so nice and offered us free coffees or other drinks whilst we waited. Only 5 minute walk from the train station so great location. Definitely recommended!