Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and ironing boards
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- 7 minutes by car from Aboyne Golf Club and 8 minutes from Ballater Golf Club
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 420 reviews
About the Loch Kinord HotelLocation Ballater Road, Dinnet, Aberdeenshire, Aboyne, Scotland AB34 5LW
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Dining venue
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Loch Kinord Hotel also features a terrace and a garden. Self parking is free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (52 km / 32.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Loch Kinord Hotel offers 22 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Loch Kinord Hotel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Loch Kinord Aboyne
- Loch Kinord Hotel Aboyne
- Loch Kinord Hotel
- Loch Kinord Hotel DINNET, ABERDEEN SHIRE
- Loch Kinord DINNET, ABERDEEN SHIRE
- Loch Kinord
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.