Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at Origins, one of the property's 7 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, manicures and pedicures or facials at Spa by Yas Hotel
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and room service
- Just a 3-minute walk from Yas Marina Circuit and a 4-minute drive from Yas Waterworld
- Free cruise terminal and beach shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 4112 reviews
About the Yas Hotel Abu DhabiLocation Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, 131808
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 25 March 2019 until 30 November 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi offers its guests a full-service spa, a marina, and an outdoor pool. There are 7 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 40623 square feet (3774 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This Art Deco Abu Dhabi hotel is smoke free.
- 499 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 7 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 40623 sq ft of conference space
- 3774 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) (8.9 km / 5.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free cruise terminal shuttle and beach shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi offers 499 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Abu Dhabi hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a safe and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Origins – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Kazu – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Atayeb – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Amici – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Angar – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
Spa by Yas Hotel has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 275.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 165 for adults and AED 165 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 275.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Yas Hotel
- Yas Abu Dhabi
- Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.