- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Addo Elephant National Park
- 33 min drive
- Sir Percy Fitzpatrick Lookout
- 34 min drive
- Bucks Kloof Hiking Trail
- 59 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Addo, Camp Figtree is in a rural location. Local points of interest include Addo Elephant National Park, Sir Percy Fitzpatrick Lookout, and Kirkwood Golf Course.
- Addo Elephant National Park - 33 min drive
- Sir Percy Fitzpatrick Lookout - 34 min drive
- Bellevue Forest Reserve - 45 min drive
- Kirkwood Golf Course - 45 min drive
- Bucks Kloof Hiking Trail - 59 min drive
- Where to eat
- A Fig Affair – Restaurant offering African cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I was sceptical but from start to finish it was great. The friendliness of management and staff commendable. If I have the opportunity I will return. My only suggestion is to include dinner in the rate even if the rate is pushed up a bit. You don't have any alternatives for dinner so I find it a bit weird to have a "forced" extra charge. Dinner was great though. Thanks