Find cheap hotels in Adrano
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Adrano
Most frequently booked hotels in Adrano
Finding Adrano Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Adrano? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Adrano
When you're deciding where to stay in Adrano, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Adrano hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Le Cisterne
The city of Adrano has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Adrano include:
- Adrano Public Park
- Monastery of St Lucy
- Castle of Norman
- Church of The Mother
- Adrano Norman Castle and Archaeological Museum
- Saracen Bridge
- Bridge of the Saracens
When arranging your Adrano getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Adrano?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Adrano, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Adrano are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 175 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 54 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 46 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 250 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Adrano is 525 mm.