Find cheap hotels in Ahascragh
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ahascragh
Most frequently booked hotels in Ahascragh
Finding Ahascragh Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Ahascragh? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Ahascragh has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ahascragh include:
- Kilconnell Franciscan Friary
- Battle of Aughrim Interpretive Centre
- Ballinasloe Golf Club
- Derryglad Folk Museum
- Glendeer Pet Farm
- Dartfield Horse Museum and Heritage Centre
When is the Best Time to Explore Ahascragh?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ahascragh, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ahascragh are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and August, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ahascragh is 813 mm.