Find cheap hotels in Aiea
Hotels from £92
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Aiea
Most frequently booked hotels in Aiea
Finding Aiea Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Aiea? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as USS Arizona Memorial, Aloha Stadium and Pearlridge.
The city of Aiea has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Aiea include:
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Aloha Stadium
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Neal S. Blaisdell Park
When making plans for your holiday in Aiea, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Aiea?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Aiea, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Aiea are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 161 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 28 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 40 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 190 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Aiea is 419 mm.