Find cheap hotels in Akishima
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Akishima
Most frequently booked hotels in Akishima
Finding Akishima Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Akishima? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Akishima
When you're thinking about where to stay in Akishima, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Akishima for the free breakfast:
- HOTEL S&S MORI TOWN
The city of Akishima has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Akishima include:
- Mori Town
- Furniture Museum
- Showa Kinen Park
- Museum of Japanese Houses
- Yokota Air Base
- Azusamiten Shrine
- Shinnyo-en Head Temple
When arranging your Akishima getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Akishima?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Akishima, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Akishima are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Akishima is 38 mm.