As a guest of Waad Al Ula Hotel, you'll find a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Waad Al Ula Hotel also features concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking is free. This Al Ula hotel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Parking: Free self parking
Waad Al Ula Hotel offers 27 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and free toiletries. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- One child stays free
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: SAR 00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: SAR 0 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on the length of stay).
- Towels/sheets: SAR 00 per accommodation, per stay
- Water fee: SAR 00 per accommodation, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 50 for adults and SAR 50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: SAR 150 (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Electricity fee: SAR 00 per stay
- Laundry fee: SAR 50 per day
- Water fee: SAR 00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waad Hotel
- Waad Al Ula
- Hotel Waad Al Ula Hotel Al Ula
- Al Ula Waad Al Ula Hotel Hotel
- Hotel Waad Al Ula Hotel
- Waad Al Ula Hotel Al Ula
- Waad Al Ula Hotel Hotel
- Waad Al Ula Hotel Al Ula
- Waad Al Ula Hotel Hotel Al Ula
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Waad Al Ula Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Al-Ula-Hotels-Waad-Al-Ula-Hotel.h34989375-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Al-Ula-Hotels-Waad-Al-Ula-Hotel.h34989375-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Problem accessing the absolute URL "https://www.ebookers.com/Al-Ula-Hotels-Waad-Al-Ula-Hotel.h34989375-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&". java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://www.ebookers.com/Al-Ula-Hotels-Waad-Al-Ula-Hotel.h34989375.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&