Find cheap hotels in Alameda
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Alameda
Most frequently booked hotels in Alameda
Finding Alameda Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Alameda? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Alameda has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Alameda include:
- Iglesia Parroquial Nuestra de la Oliva
- Casa de Cultura Theatre
- Fuente de Piedra Lagoon
- Villa Romana de Fuente Alamo
- Antequera Golf
- El Romeral
- Puerta de Estepa
When is the Best Time to Explore Alameda?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Alameda, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Alameda are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and May, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Alameda is 20 mm.