Find cheap hotels in Alanis
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Alanis
Most frequently booked hotels in Alanis
Finding Alanis Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Alanis? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Alanis has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Alanis include:
- San Nicolás Del Puerto Beach
- Margarita Island Recreational Area
- Nuestra Senora de la Consolacion Church
- Plaza De Toros
- Castle of Constantine
- Bodegas de Fuente Reina
- Sanctuaries of Our Lady
When is the Best Time to Explore Alanis?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Alanis, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Alanis are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 214 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 92 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 37°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 23 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 29°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 219 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Alanis is 548 mm.