Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, sofa beds and flat-screen TVs
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 3 restaurants, 3 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 indoor and 4 outdoor pools
- Indulge with body treatments, massages or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 6 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Alcudia Beach and 11 minutes from Playa de Muro
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort ratings based on 113 verified reviews
Guest reviews for PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort
16 May 2019 by PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide a very positive review about Hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to make ourselves available to you, for any of your needs regarding the hotel. Kind Regards. Junior Vasquez Director's assistant
26 Apr 2019 by PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide a very positive review about Hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to make ourselves available to you, for any of your needs regarding the hotel. Kind Regards. Junior Vasquez Director's assistant
Amazing cycling Trip
A good alternative to big tourist centres
The hotel different from the norm
A great place to stay for all the family
Great place for a training holiday
Great time in Club Pollentia
About the PortBlue Club Pollentia ResortLocation Carretera Alcudia - Pto Pollensa Km 2, Alcudia, Mallorca 07400
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed during November, December, January and February.
All-inclusive room rates at PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. As a guest of PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort, you'll find a full-service spa, 4 the outdoor swimming pools, and 2 indoor swimming pools along with outdoor tennis courts and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli and a nearby corner/local shop. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 3 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Event space at this resort measures 7158 square feet (665 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Alcudia resort is smoke free.
- 532 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars by the pool
- 5 bars or lounges
- 7158 sq ft of conference space
- 665 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (61.9 km / 38.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort offers 532 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bidet and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Denario – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ancora – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Grill Aquarius – This restaurant only serves lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
4 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 indoor swimming pools are on site. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.90 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.90 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 92.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.14 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort Alcudia
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Alcudia
- PortBlue Club Pollentia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia Majorca
- PortBlue Pollentia Alcudia
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.