Find cheap hotels in Alessandria
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Alessandria
Most frequently booked hotels in Alessandria
Finding Alessandria Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Alessandria? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Alessandria hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Alessandria
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Alessandria, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these Alessandria hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Alli Due Buoi Rossi
- Hotel Lux
- Hotel Europa
The following Alessandria hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- B&B Villa Sassi
- Diamante Hotel
Travellers who stayed at this Alessandria hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Diamante Hotel
The city of Alessandria has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Alessandria include:
- Piazzetta della Lega Lombarda
- Piazza della Liberta
- Museo Etnografico della Gambarina C'era una Volta
- Chiesa di Santa Maria di Castello
- Museo della Battaglia di Marengo
- Antiquarium Forum Fulvii
- Valenza Public Gardens
When making plans for your trip to Alessandria, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Alessandria?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Alessandria, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Alessandria are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 255 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 498 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Alessandria is 1288 mm.