Find cheap hotels in Alfaro
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Alfaro
Most frequently booked hotels in Alfaro
Finding Alfaro Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Alfaro? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The culturally-rich city of Alfaro is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Alfaro include:
- Mirador de las Ciguenas
- Bodegas Chivite
- Fortress of Sao Joao Baptista Church
- Bodegas Marques de Montecierzo
- Monastery of Fitero
- Centro de Rapaces y Granja Escuela de Tudejen
- Convent of the Carmelitas
When making plans for your trip to Alfaro, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Alfaro?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Alfaro, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Alfaro are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 90 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 93 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Alfaro is 445 mm.