Find cheap hotels in Allenford
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Allenford
Most frequently booked hotels in Allenford
Finding Allenford Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Allenford? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Allenford has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Allenford include:
- Dennys Dam Conservation Area
- Chippewa Golf & Country Club
- Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
- Saugeen Golf Club
- Southampton Art School and Gallery
- Jones Falls
- South Port Golf Course
When is the Best Time to Explore Allenford?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Allenford, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Allenford are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and July, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Allenford is 33 mm.