Find cheap hotels in Allersberg
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Allersberg
Most frequently booked hotels in Allersberg
Finding Allersberg Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Allersberg? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Allersberg
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Allersberg, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Allersberg hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Rothsee Hotel
The city of Allersberg has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Allersberg include:
- Nuremberg Zoo
- Deutsche Bahn Railway Museum
- German National Museum
- St. Lorenz Church
- Heilig Geist Spital
- Schoener Brunnen
When making plans for your trip to Allersberg, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Allersberg?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Allersberg, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Allersberg are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 242 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Allersberg is 712 mm.