Find cheap hotels in Altdorf
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Altdorf
Most frequently booked hotels in Altdorf
Finding Altdorf Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Altdorf? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Altdorf
When you're thinking about where to stay in Altdorf, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Altdorf for the free breakfast:
- Hotel-Gasthof Wadenspanner
The city of Altdorf has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Altdorf include:
- Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg
- St. Martin's Church
- Trausnitz Castle
- St. Kastulus Cathedral
- Holledau Golfclub
- Church of St. Peter and Paul
When arranging your Altdorf getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Altdorf?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Altdorf, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Altdorf are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and April, whereas December and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Altdorf is 37 mm.