- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Parroquia Nuestra Senora del Consuelo
- 4 min walk
- Altea Tourism Office
- 10 min walk
- Altea Market
- 18 min walk
- Alicante (YJE-Alicante Train Station)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Altea, Hostal Fornet is in the entertainment district and near theme parks. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Albir Beach and Levante Beach, while Aqualandia and Mundomar are popular area attractions. Terra Mitica and Terra Natura are not to be missed.
4.4/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (4 reviews)
- Great shopping (2 reviews)
- Convenient (2 reviews)
- Parroquia Nuestra Senora del Consuelo - 4 min walk
- Altea Tourism Office - 10 min walk
- Altea Market - 18 min walk
- Cap Negret Beach - 20 min walk
- Albir Beach - 3 min drive
- Benidorm Tram Station - 10 min drive
- La Vila Joiosa Tram Station - 18 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely stay in Altea.
Our first impression wasn’t good as the girl on reception wasn’t very friendly but fortunately the rest of the staff were brilliant. The waiter in the restaurant translated the menu for us on his phone which was very kind of him. The lady who cleaned the rooms was very helpful and always cheerful. We were half board and the food was lovely, homemade and very tasty. We had a 3 course meal, bread and wine every night. Breakfast was good too although there was no cooked food. Rooms were basic but clean with comfy beds.