Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the clean guestrooms
- 12 minutes by car from Old Trafford and 13 minutes from Trafford Centre
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
Good centrally located clean basic hotel
Disappointing "Never Again" experience
Airport hotel stay
Excellent for stay prior to airport departure
Visiting Old Trafford
70th birthday party
About the Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court HotelLocation Church Street, Altrincham, England WA14 4DP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel also features spa services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Altrincham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Navigation Road Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel offers 140 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. This Altrincham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Dettoris – This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Townfields – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 15
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night plus a one-off GBP 15 cleaning fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Cresta Court Hotel Altrincham
- Best Western Cresta Court Hotel
- Best Western Cresta Court Altrincham
- Best Western Cresta Court
- BEST WESTERN Cresta Court Hotel Altrincham, Cheshire
- Best Western Altrincham
- Altrincham Best Western
- Best Western Manchester Cresta Court Hotel
- Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court
- Best Western Manchester Cresta Court
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.