Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Brasserie Blanc, a brasserie that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with massages, body treatments or aromatherapy at Four Seasons Spa
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a conference centre and laundry facilities
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- 10 minutes by car from Dunham Massey Hall and Gardens and 12 minutes from Old Trafford
- Free airport shuttle service
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
26 Apr 2019 by Cyrus
Dear Tim, Thank you for the feedback and I would like to hear your suggestion to improve the 'ok' standard. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Room good , layout confusing
Nice hotel with excessive parking charges
Hotel quite far from airport- £14 taxi
Our Holiday Stopover
Wouldn't stay anywhere else
About the Manchester Airport Marriott HotelLocation Hale Road, Altrincham, England WA15 8XW
There are 2 restaurants on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Event space at this hotel measures 8051 square feet (748 square metres) and includes conference centres. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available on request). A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Altrincham hotel.
- 1 building
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 8051 sq ft of conference space
- 748 sq. m of conference space
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Airport Station (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel offers 215 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Smart televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Brasserie Blanc – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
San Carlo – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
Four Seasons Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 4:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 11 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
- Manchester Airport Marriott
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.