- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Old Trafford
- 23 min drive
- Salford Quays
- 25 min drive
- Manchester (QQM-Piccadilly Train Station)
- 30 min drive
- The Quays
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Altrincham's Trafford neighbourhood, The Ashley Hotel is near a train station. The Gay Village and O2 Apollo Manchester are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Albert Square and St. Peter's Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Old Trafford or Manchester Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Old Trafford - 23 min drive
- University of Manchester - 25 min drive
- Salford Quays - 25 min drive
- Manchester Academy - 26 min drive
- The Quays - 31 min drive
- Manchester Hale Station - 6 min walk
- Altrincham Interchange Station - 19 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Cafe Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Residents Bar – Bar.
About this property
The Ashley Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Cheap but not so cheerful
Windows were streaming with condensation on the inside, running damp down the wall. Room was comfortable although cold even with the heating on, but there were extra covers and pillows available. On check in no information was given re: room location or breakfast, literally just given a key. So I asked, as I assumed this information would be given as a matter of introduction. The lift was out of order and the room was on the third floor. Difficult for other guests with young children. There was only one member of staff serving breakfast and manning the reception, so had to go between the two, leaving guests frustrated and the breakfast cold. A help yourself breakfast but no information given until told by the one staff member. For parking is free if you look towards streets two blocks away. Overall cheap for bed and breakfast.