Find cheap hotels in Ambaji
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ambaji
Most frequently booked hotels in Ambaji
Finding Ambaji Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Ambaji? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Ambaji hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
The city of Ambaji has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ambaji include:
- Shri Arasuri Ambaji Mata Devasthan
- Shree Ambaji Arts College
When is the Best Time to Explore Ambaji?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ambaji, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ambaji are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas May and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 42°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 99 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 36°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 688 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 36°C and 13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 16 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ambaji is 803 mm.