Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Dinning Room
- Indulge with body wraps, massages or facials at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Dove Cottage and 3 minutes on foot from Wordsworth Museum
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
The Daffodil Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Daffodil Hotel
Nice, clean, modern hotel but lacks character
About the The Daffodil HotelLocation Keswick Road, Ambleside, England LA22 9PR
The Daffodil Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly The Daffodil Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Ambleside hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 78 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1855
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (162.7 km / 101.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Daffodil Hotel offers 78 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Dinning Room – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The on-site spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges the full stay at booking stage. The deposit is non-refundable. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms for the same dates. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests travelling with animals must contact the property prior to arrival. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Daffodil Ambleside
- Daffodil Hotel
- Daffodil Hotel Ambleside
- Hotel Daffodil
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).