- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Bekonscot Model Village
- 7 min drive
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- 8 min drive
- Hughenden Manor
- 17 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Amersham, The Chequers Inn of Amersham is near a train station. Cliveden House is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Pinewood Studios. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Windsor Racecourse or Vicarage Road.
- Bekonscot Model Village - 7 min drive
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre - 8 min drive
- Hughenden Manor - 17 min drive
- Chiltern Hills - 17 min drive
- The Grove - 18 min drive
- Chesham Station - 6 min drive
- Amersham Station - 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Chequers Inn of Amersham
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Food was very limited and poor the bar area stunk of grease. My room had a kettle but no socket to plug it in to apart from the one behind the bed had to get extension lead the in side of the kettle was full of lime scale and an orange scum on the filter.