- Liked: Staff & service
- Bekonscot Model Village
- 8 min drive
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- 9 min drive
- Hughenden Manor
- 15 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Potters Arms is located in Amersham. Cliveden House and Pinewood Studios are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Beaconsfield Artisans Golf Club and Little Chalfont Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Windsor Racecourse or Vicarage Road.
- Bekonscot Model Village - 8 min drive
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre - 9 min drive
- Hughenden Manor - 15 min drive
- Chiltern Hills - 16 min drive
- Hedsor House - 19 min drive
- Amersham Station - 6 min drive
- Chesham Station - 16 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
The Potters Arms
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service , great breakfast, good location for us, room had everything we needed and was spacious for a twin , including the bathroom. Couldn't ask for more really.