Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, free toiletries and desks
- Free WiFi
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from The 9 Streets and 3 minutes on foot from Flower Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 12 reviews
About the Adam the First – City Boutique Ho(s)telLocation 462 Singel, Amsterdam, NH 1017 AW
Adam the First – City Boutique Ho(s)tel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
Adam the First – City Boutique Ho(s)tel offers 27 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property is located next to a nightclub. Guests should expect a high level of noise from the street. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after midnight must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Children 16 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.