Located in Museum Quarter, Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is adjacent to Holland Casino and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Leidseplein. This 5-star hotel has 396 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a 24-hour business centre.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a steakhouse that specializes in international cuisine. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
A 26-inch LCD TV comes with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and the bathroom offers a hairdryer and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a sitting area, a minibar and a coffee maker.
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is offered for EUR 60 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include conference space, a 24-hour business centre, and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Leidseplein and Vondelpark
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
- 24-hour fitness centre
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business centre is on-site at this 5-star property. Event facilities measuring 8740 square feet (812 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built – 1975
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 812
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 8740
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( EUR 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Midtown Grill – This steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sorel's Bar and Lounge – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Only service animals are allowed
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60 per day
- Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Amsterdam Marriott
- Marriott Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.