Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 8 minutes by car from Westergasfabriek Culture Park and 10 minutes from Sloterpark and Sloterplas
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Amsterdam Teleport Hotel ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Amsterdam Teleport Hotel
Modern, creative, vibrant and fun
Nice, clean and friendly
Great for All
18 Dec 2017 by Team Teleport
Dear Victoria, Thanks for your beautiful review. We loved to see that you appreciate all our effort and that you had a lovely stay. We would like thank you for that by offering you a typical dutch present. You can choose between following things: - Dutch peanet butter; this is delicious. We Dutchies eat this on our bread - Flower Bulbs; Tulips which you can plant outside - Fridge Magnets; which you can hang on your fridge. Everytime you take something from your fridge you can think of us ;-) - Coaster; you can put your glasses on it. It will have a typical Dutch design. Let us know which one you would love to have and we will send it to you. Please provide us also your address. Thanks in advance. Reception
Friendly hotel close to public transport
Not a good hotel
About the Amsterdam Teleport HotelLocation Heathrowstraat 3-5, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1043CE
As a guest of Amsterdam Teleport Hotel, you'll find a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room. WiFi is free in public spaces. Amsterdam Teleport Hotel also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 143 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Sloterdijk NS Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Amsterdam Teleport Hotel offers 143 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Accommodation at this 3-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Espresso maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to noon.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per day.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 50 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amsterdam Teleport Hotel
- Teleport Hotel
- Amsterdam Teleport
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.