Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at 5&33
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from St. Nicholas Church (Sint Nicolaaskerk) and 5 minutes on foot from Berlage Stock Exchange (Beurs van Berlage)
art'otel amsterdam ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for art'otel amsterdam
23 May 2019 by Front Office team
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to welcome you in art’otel Amsterdam on another occasion in the future! Best regards, Monica Team art'otel
21 May 2018 by Dick-jan
Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
6 Apr 2018 by Bram
Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. We are very happy to her that you enjoyed your stay so much in Amsterdam. We hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon so you can enjoy our staff, breakfast and art all over again.
Fantastic hotel and location
19 Dec 2017 by team art'otel
Dear Jeannie, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much with us and that you liked Amsterdam. We really hope to welcome you back when your travel brings you back to the area. Kind regards,
Well situated modern hotel
22 Mar 2017 by team art'otel amsterdam
Dear Gil, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to read that you liked our spacious and comfortable room and breakfast in 5&33. Please accept our apologies for the noise disturbance you experienced during the night. We will make sure to assign a nice and quiet room on your next stay with us. Best regards, team art'otel amsterdam
8 Nov 2018 by Team art'otel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are already looking forward to welcome you back at art'otel Amsterdam in the near future. Kind regards,
1 Nov 2018 by Team art'otel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking your time to leave us this nice review. We are looking forward to welcome you back at art'otel Amsterdam in the near future. Kind regards,
About the art'otel amsterdamLocation Prins Hendrikkade 33, Amsterdam, 1012 TM
Art'otel amsterdam offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 3229 square feet (300 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury art'otel amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 107 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3229 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (20.3 km / 12.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Art'otel amsterdam offers 107 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
5&33 – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 150.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at art'otel amsterdam
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 for adults and EUR 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 5 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- art'otel amsterdam Hotel
- art'otel Hotel
- art'otel amsterdam
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.