Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and free local calls
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at De Kersentuin
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Vondelpark and Concertgebouw
- Airport drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
Bilderberg Garden Hotel ratings based on 53 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bilderberg Garden Hotel
Nice hotel near town centre staff were polite and
Free wifi isnt good
Very good family hotel
About the Bilderberg Garden HotelLocation Dijsselhofplantsoen 7, Amsterdam, 1077 BJ
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 25 July until 15 August:
- Dining venue
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury Bilderberg Garden Hotel. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 124 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (13.6 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Roelof Hartplein Tram Stop (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Bilderberg Garden Hotel offers 124 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bathrobes. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
De Kersentuin – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Lounge – On-site bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Utility surcharge: EUR 2.2 per person per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27.50 for adults and EUR 13.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18.50 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 9.75 (from 4 to 13 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 32.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32.50 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel
- Bilderberg Garden Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Garden
- Hotel Bilderberg Garden
You should know
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.