Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the value of their stay
- Steps from Van Gogh Museum and Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken ratings based on 67 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken
3 Jan 2019 by ^V Bilderberg hotel Jan-Luyken
Dear Sir/Madam, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our apologies for the inconvenience upon check-in. We hope you enjoyed Amsterdam and the hotel nonetheless.
11 Dec 2018 by ^V
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the future!
Nice area to stay
Hotel in good location close to museums and parks
Very nice hotel, very pleasnat staff, great location
Perfect for the 3 main art galleries - Rijksmuseum, modern art and Van Gogh..
A Week in Amsterdam
excellent long weekend
About the Bilderberg Hotel Jan LuykenLocation Jan Luijkenstraat 58, Amsterdam, 1071 CS
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. A sauna, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken offers 62 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken
- Bilderberg Jan Luyken Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Jan Luyken
- Bilderberg Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.