Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, desks and ironing boards
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from NDSM Werf and 10 minutes from Nemo Science Museum
- Free ferry terminal shuttle service
Botel ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Botel
60th birthday treat
Good value stay
Nettes Hotel Nähe dem Stadtzentrum
7 Apr 2018 by P
Spezielle Unterkunft.... mit schmuddeliger Bar....
About the BotelLocation NDSM Pier 3, Amsterdam, 1033 RG
As a guest of Botel, you'll find a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and vending machine. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Botel also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Amsterdam hotel.
- 1 building
- 175 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (24.2 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (8.3 km / 5.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Botel offers 175 forms of accommodation with an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Safe (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must take a complimentary ferry to arrive at the Amstel Botel during the day and may take a complimentary shuttle bus service to and from the Amsterdam Central Station at night.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Botel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Hotel
- Amstel Botel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Botel Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.