Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Moer
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the overall comfort, nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Steps from Vondelpark and a 3-minute drive from Van Gogh Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 384 reviews
About the Conscious Hotel The Tire StationLocation Amstelveenseweg 1-9, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1054MB
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Conscious Hotel The Tire Station also features tour or ticket assistance, express check-in, and express check-out. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 112 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Amsterdam Lelylaan Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Conscious Hotel The Tire Station offers 112 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Moer – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 26.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.