Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, Egyptian cotton sheets and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the restaurant
- Steps from Concertgebouw and 4 minutes on foot from Stedelijk Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 3 reviews
About the De Bedstee Boutique CapsulesLocation Jan Willem Brouwersstraat 25, Amsterdam, 1071 LH
De Bedstee Boutique Capsules offers its guests multilingual staff. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of De Bedstee Boutique Capsules was completed in May 2017. This Art Deco Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1925
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Roelof Hartplein Tram Stop (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
De Bedstee Boutique Capsules offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bathrobes and designer toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11:30 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Events/parties not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: 9 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 11:30 PM and midnight
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Heemskerk Suites Adults Apartment Amsterdam
- Heemskerk Suites Adults Apartment
- Heemskerk Suites Adults Amsterdam
- Heemskerk Suites Adults
- Bedstee Boutique Capsules Hotel Amsterdam
- Bedstee Boutique Capsules Hotel
- Bedstee Boutique Capsules Amsterdam
- Bedstee Boutique Capsules
- Heemskerk Hotel Amsterdam
- Heemskerk Suites Adults Only
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.