Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, Smart TVs and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with massages, facials or detox wraps at Skins Institute Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Flower Market and 4 minutes on foot from Rembrandt Square
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
De L'Europe Amsterdam ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for De L'Europe Amsterdam
Excellent location and a premium hotel.
24 May 2018 by Revenue
Dear Guest, We are pleased by reading you excellent review on your stay. Hope to welcome you again in the near future. Have a wonderful day. Greetings De L'Europe.
Style and Comfort in Good Location.
5 May 2019 by guest relations
Dear guest, Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcome you back sometime in the future. With best regards, Jacqueline Gratz - Guest Relations Manager
10 Apr 2019 by guest relations
Dear guest, We are delighted to read your very positive review about your stay. Rest assured that we will share your compliments with the entire team and we hope we may welcome you back in the future. With kind regards, Jacqueline - Guest Relations Manager
2 Apr 2019 by guest relations
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you had, despite the traffic on the Muntplein, a pleasant stay with us and that we may welcome you back soon. With kind regards, Jacqueline - Guest Relations Manager
2 Jan 2019 by guest relations
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you had a pleasant stay and that we may welcome you back anytime soon. With kind regards, Jacqueline - Guest Relations Manager
18 May 2018 by guest relations
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We have taken note of your remark about the airco on the roof and will have a look at it right away. Thank you for your input. With kind regards, Jacqueline - Guest Relations Manager
24 Apr 2018 by guest relations
Dear Juha, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to read that you had a very pleasant stay and we look forward to welcome you back in the future. With kind regards, Jacqueline - Guest Relations Manager
Ein sehr schönes Hotel im Stadtzentrum
1 Feb 2018 by guest relations
Dear Antonina and Peter, Thank you for your lovely review. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you thought the staff very friendly. We hope we may welcome you back sometime in the future. With kind regards, Jacqueline - Guest Relations Manager
Hotel parfait en tout point
About the De L'Europe AmsterdamLocation Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, Amsterdam, 1012 CP
De L'Europe Amsterdam offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury De L'Europe Amsterdam. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Amsterdam hotel.
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 600 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1896
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (20.5 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Rokin Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
De L'Europe Amsterdam offers 111 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Hoofdstad Brasserie – This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Bord Eau – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Promenade – This delicatessen only serves light fare. Open daily.
Freddys Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Skins Institute Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, detox wraps and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.00 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 39.00 for adults and EUR 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 115 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- L'Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- L'Europe Hotel
- L'Europe Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
You should know
- De L'Europe Amsterdam offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.